Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Where is everybody?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AnnaCarrington's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wondering where everybody comes from. Is there anybody out there whos from the south of England? By the way I sent a similar message a few days ago but cant find it. Im not used to email yet!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm from the south of England! Devon to be exact.

    You sent a similar message where?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dal's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THe question mark/face icon at the top of each bullet gives details of the person who wrote the piece. It's in the information you give when you first join the board. Location is one of the questions you would have filled in...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sian105's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2000
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey I've just joined...I'm kind of south...Reading?

  5. #5
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    I live in BATH at the moment.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member shirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2000
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am in Ontario, Canada.

    About 95% of my family is in England/ Wales.

    Ranging from near Cardiff to London to Stourbridge to god knows where else.

    So yah. I go there at least once a year.


  7. #7
    Inactive Member johnny16mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2000
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I live within the Playstation game NBA SHOOTOUT 2000! GO T-WOLVES!

    But I reside in Virginia, US of A.


  8. #8
    Inactive Member Hitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dublin - Ireland.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member narayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2000
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're in Ireland too, I thought I was the only one.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Hitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Conas a ta tu narayan?.
    Whereabouts are you living in Ireland?.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •